Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hi
Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 pm by Michael

» injury of the day
Tue May 29, 2012 8:49 pm by Michael

» Tut: How to embed flash videos (Youtube & Dailymotion)
Tue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm by Michael

» Your weekly funny picture.
Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» Happy Chocolate Chip Day!
Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» #ToonamisBackBitches
Tue May 29, 2012 8:43 pm by Michael

» Thinking About Centurylink?
Tue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm by Michael

» Maintenance 5/13/2012
Sun May 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Michael

» New Users!
Sun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm by Michael


injury of the day

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:59 pm

hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #21

i was helping bring stuff from the school to the football field for the school field day and as i was crossing the street i saw my boss driving up the street so i stopped to let him by and he ran over my foot
Should've ran.
i thought about it but it was to late
Oh, you'd have been fine. If your skull hasn't cracked yet, your hip won't either. Now, your ribs... well, those are a different story. I'm sure it wouldn't have been that bad, as long as one of them don't puncture a lung... or two... Ah. Not good.
are you thinking of ways to kill me? lol
Nooo... I'm just suggesting another possible scenario that may or may not have been fatal to your life.
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #21

i was helping bring stuff from the school to the football field for the school field day and as i was crossing the street i saw my boss driving up the street so i stopped to let him by and he ran over my foot
Should've ran.
i thought about it but it was to late
Oh, you'd have been fine. If your skull hasn't cracked yet, your hip won't either. Now, your ribs... well, those are a different story. I'm sure it wouldn't have been that bad, as long as one of them don't puncture a lung... or two... Ah. Not good.
are you thinking of ways to kill me? lol
Nooo... I'm just suggesting another possible scenario that may or may not have been fatal to your life.
yup you are lol
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:15 pm

hunter Strife wrote:yup you are lol
Assuming things... gosh.
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:12 am

injury #22

this is an old one but with a twist and a epic fail on my part i was walking up the steps and i tripped on a step 3 times in a row before i got past it. my hands hurt from catching myself from fully hitting the floor XD
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:31 pm

injury #23

i was going to get the ladder and it is behind a door that has to shelfs above it and as i went to get the ladder i ended up hitting my head on the selfs XD
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:16 pm

hunter Strife wrote:injury #23

i was going to get the ladder and it is behind a door that has to shelfs above it and as i went to get the ladder i ended up hitting my head on the selfs XD
You should just walk around with a hardhat on.
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Zabi on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:25 am

Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #23

i was going to get the ladder and it is behind a door that has to shelfs above it and as i went to get the ladder i ended up hitting my head on the selfs XD
You should just walk around with a hardhat on.

Try a full body suit.
avatar
Zabi
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 287
Age : 28
Humor : ???
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://lightmattstoybox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:39 am

Zabi wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #23

i was going to get the ladder and it is behind a door that has to shelfs above it and as i went to get the ladder i ended up hitting my head on the selfs XD
You should just walk around with a hardhat on.

Try a full body suit.
good ideas but that wont be much fun now would it lol
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:47 pm

injury #24

i fell asleep on a chair at work today and not to long after that i ended up falling off the chair into our tool box. those left a mark almost all day XD
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Michael on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:10 pm

What the hell, 9 pages and over 24 plus injurys.
Why the hell are you not dead yet?

_________________
avatar
Michael
Admin

Male Number of posts : 269
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://twitter.com/XShadowDreamerX

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:51 pm

ShadowsFall wrote:What the hell, 9 pages and over 24 plus injurys.
Why the hell are you not dead yet?
because ether god likes me or he hates me and wants me to suffer lol
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:19 am

ShadowsFall wrote:What the hell, 9 pages and over 24 plus injurys.
Why the hell are you not dead yet?
Injuries*

There should be something in the Guinness Book of World Records for that...
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:14 am

Tabitha wrote:
ShadowsFall wrote:What the hell, 9 pages and over 24 plus injurys.
Why the hell are you not dead yet?
Injuries*

There should be something in the Guinness Book of World Records for that...
that would be awesome lol
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:01 am

injury #25

i was on a ladder and the step i was on broke and needless to say my back met the floor its been feeling weird all day lol
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:48 pm

injury #26

i was taking apart a baby crib so that i could throw it out because needless to say the baby doesn't use it anymore and when i took off one of the screws the whole side fell off hitting me on the head XD
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:52 pm

hunter Strife wrote:injury #26

i was taking apart a baby crib so that i could throw it out because needless to say the baby doesn't use it anymore and when i took off one of the screws the whole side fell off hitting me on the head XD
Fail.

Also, would the offending crib happen to have belonged to Fathead?
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #26

i was taking apart a baby crib so that i could throw it out because needless to say the baby doesn't use it anymore and when i took off one of the screws the whole side fell off hitting me on the head XD
Fail.

Also, would the offending crib happen to have belonged to Fathead?
yes it belonged to fathead. stop being mean to the baby lol
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:34 pm

hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #26

i was taking apart a baby crib so that i could throw it out because needless to say the baby doesn't use it anymore and when i took off one of the screws the whole side fell off hitting me on the head XD
Fail.

Also, would the offending crib happen to have belonged to Fathead?
yes it belonged to fathead. stop being mean to the baby lol
It's more of me making an observation rather than being mean. Besides, you called him "Fathead" too.
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #26

i was taking apart a baby crib so that i could throw it out because needless to say the baby doesn't use it anymore and when i took off one of the screws the whole side fell off hitting me on the head XD
Fail.

Also, would the offending crib happen to have belonged to Fathead?
yes it belonged to fathead. stop being mean to the baby lol
It's more of me making an observation rather than being mean. Besides, you called him "Fathead" too.
well hes fam to me so i can do that XD
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:19 pm

hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:yes it belonged to fathead. stop being mean to the baby lol
It's more of me making an observation rather than being mean. Besides, you called him "Fathead" too.
well hes fam to me so i can do that XD
Hm, true. I guess it's like Mike being my brother; I love him, but I don't have to like him.
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:03 am

Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:yes it belonged to fathead. stop being mean to the baby lol
It's more of me making an observation rather than being mean. Besides, you called him "Fathead" too.
well hes fam to me so i can do that XD
Hm, true. I guess it's like Mike being my brother; I love him, but I don't have to like him.
ok you lost me?
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 am

injury #27 (sorry for the late post it was a busy day yesterday)

i was climbing a shelf to get to the top of it and on of the shelfs i was standing on gave out so i fell on the many boxes below me that sure made my back feel better

just to say again that was yesterdays injury i'll be back later to post todays when it happens
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 pm

injury #28

i was cleaning out one of the storage rooms in the school so i can get to a cabinet and when i got what i needed i went to put the stuff i moved back and a pile of boxes behind me decided they wanted to fall and land on my leg. they where boxes full of laptops and thank god none of them broke. later we found out that the bottom box caved in making the others fall
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

hunter Strife wrote:that sure made my back feel better
You should really get that checked. I also have a few things I could probably read to you to determine what may or may not be wrong.
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:that sure made my back feel better
You should really get that checked. I also have a few things I could probably read to you to determine what may or may not be wrong.
aw thanx nurse you do care ^^ and sure let me know the next time we talk
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum